Stegmann Women's Wool Clog, Black
- Unadulterated Nature: The Stegmann felt clog is made from pure natural materials. 100% virgin Sheep’s wool, cork, and natural latex enfold your foot in the most natural of ways. The wool upper is produced exclusively in the Tyrolean Alps, in harmony with nature.
- The Perfect Fit: The anatomically raised heels ensure the foot is pleasantly and seamlessly enclosed. Connoisseurs recommend Stegmann, the Original.
- Cork Latex Footbed: the footbed is form fitting and extremely flexible, having the perfect shape with its transverse and longitudinal arches and toe grip, ensuring a unique level of wearing comfort.
- The Seamless Felt: Pure Sheep’s wool of the highest quality is seamlessly and anatomically felted using Tyrol mountain water with no chemical additives. Only Stegmann are masters of this craft.
- Eco Friendly: Stegmann clogs and all their parts are made in harmony with nature, using sustainable, natural materials. Parts made in Austria, and hand assembled in USA.